Saturday, November 7, 2009

So...Where's the Piano?

I realize now that I've neglected a large part of the name of this blog. How's about I fix that?
I used to own this lovely Whitney by Kimball spinnet. This piano got me through my undergrad and half of my master's degree, so I never mind paying some homage to it. Possessing a durable, sturdy structure and reliable intonation with only 3 tunings over the time we spent together, the 42-year-old and I had some great times. Great memories.

As my needs for digital and recording components gradually increased, I realized that I was in need of a digital piano. Being extremely picky, it took me about 5 months to actually decide on something I could live with. Certain requirements had to be met, of which each had their own sub-requirements. With no financial limits it would have taken me, at most, all of 10 minutes to make that decision. I'll discuss reasoning in another post. For those of you out there that have even a small amount of experience in shopping for digital pianos--you know what I'm talking about.

No comments: