Monday, November 23, 2009

Sayonara/Aloha Cat Teeth

Went away for the weekend. Came home to find the house in the same condition as we left it, but Farva was in a bit of disrepair. My fiance was scratching Farva's chin when he discovered a bump. He has the remains of a small laceration under his chin, the size of which could only be a cat's tooth.


Had Farva been bleeding and/or acting sickly, I wouldn't have given much thought to rushing him to the vet. However, he doesn't seem to be super sensitive about it, and he's been eating, sleeping, etc. like normal. This wound wasn't fresh anyway.

Now, the reason I'm assuming my poor cat has been bitten is because another cat has given me reason. No, not Siren. It's Lucious that has registered in the radar. He's missing a tooth, and has been for at least 3 weeks now.

As an interesting addition, I happened to step on said MIA tooth, which is now FAF (Found After the Fact).

You make the connection. It just makes sense to me.

No comments: