Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Price is Right is Right.

I am an advocate of eliminating extra cat production, so of course both of my males have been made cat-eunuchs. While Siren does not know of her ultimate fate, she soon will, as she has finally reached the age of eligibility for removal of some of that crazy.


I'm worried that she won't calm down. Really, seriously worried. I get so worried when I see that crazy look in her eyes that gives me the jitters for all things breakable. The two boys did a great deal of slowing down after their procedures, but Siren's different. My other two are both tabbies, with Lucious being part Maine Coon as well. These traits often yield much less craziness, so I'm definitely not used to other breed mixes.

Any insight into the foreseeable future for my peace of mind (or lack thereof)?

Also, another interesting observation: I've owned female cats before, and from what I can remember, they all yowled when going into that most lovely of heats. None of this has yet happened, and I'm hoping I get her to the vet before that starts in.

No comments: