Thursday, September 23, 2010

And Another One Bites the...

Semester, not a cat. I don't kill cats for a living, no, I'm not freaky that way. The last time I killed an animal was on the Facebook game Fishville because I can't seem to keep up with anything. At any rate, here I am, checking in again. Once I graduate, I bet I'll be on here all the time, wishing and hoping anxiously for new people to have a gander and increase my page hits. Hah! We'll see how that works out...


So, all 3 cats have made a new home in this cardboard box that I can't get rid of now, though it probably poses a pretty good fire hazard risk, considering it's sitting next to an aquarium with a power strip in front of it...ehh, who cares, though? It's pretty much the highlight of my day (oh, that sounds sad) when all 3 of them fight over who gets to lay in the box and who gets to lay ontop of the box. It's like musical box. One cat goes in, one gets on top, and then mysterious music, obviously inaudible to humans, strikes a chord and off they go. About 5 minutes past cat-fur-in-the-air o'clock, a new seating arrangement is formed. Most of the time, the fat one ends up on the top, probably because he feels claustrophobic when attempting to mush squash his guts to fit in the opening...just kidding, but seriously, he's pretty fat. Do you see any part of the sink bowl in that picture? I didn't think so.

Ciao for now, maybe I'll be back in 6 months--but don't count on it.

No comments: